Sara Evans will serve as the headliner for the 4th annual CMT Next Women of Country Tour.
The 15-date tour kicks off on February 12th in New York City and caps on April 7th in Mobile, Alabama.
RaeLynn and Kalie Shorr will serve as openers.
Tickets go on sale on December 22nd at 10 a.m. (local time).
Chris Stapleton was the most-played artist on TouchTunes jukeboxes, as the music company releases its year-end charts. As a whole, country music accounts for more than half of the most-played artists and songs on digital jukeboxes in 2017.
The charts measure plays tallied by digital jukeboxes in 65,000 U.S. bars and restaurants, and Stapleton claims both the top artist distinction and the top song. His "Tennessee Whiskey," held the Number One spot for over 80 weeks, which according to a press release is longer than any song in TouchTunes history.
Meanwhile, Jon Pardi was named the year's top-played newcomer.
Here are TouchTunes' most played artists for 2017:
1. Chris Stapleton
3. Eric Church
4. Lynyrd Skynyrd
5. Bruno Mars
6. The Rolling Stones
7. Luke Bryan
9. Johnny Cash
10. George Strait
Scotty McCreery announced he will release his third studio album, “Seasons Change”, on March 16th.
The 11-song set will be Scotty’s first album since 2013’s “See You Tonight”.
Autographed copies of “Seasons Change” that will be bundled with exclusive merchandise options will be available for pre-order on December 20th.
Here's the latest Country Music To Hit The Store Shelves and Download Sites...
Taylor Swift “Reputation [Vinyl]” (2017 album; double picture disc)
Dale Watson “Blackjack” (re-recorded greatest hits plus a new track, “Blackjack”)
Sir Rosevelt (Southern pop group feat. Zac Brown, Niko Moon and Ben Simonetti) “Sir Rosevelt”
Luke Bryan debuted at #1 on the country albums chart and on the Top 200 chart with "What Makes You Country". The album sold more than 99,000 copies in its first week.
Blake Shelton’s “I’ll Name the Dogs” tops both the Mediabase and Billboard Country Airplay charts this week, marking his 25th career #1 single.
Brett Eldredge introduces his dog Edgar to Christmas in a new holiday video.
In the clip, Edgar enjoys some of the tastier aspects of Christmas, including TV dinners and gingerbread cookies.
The video ends with Eldredge heading off to a red carpet event, leaving Edgar and his buddy Doug to fend for themselves.
Blake Shelton is trolling Luke Bryan.
Shelton has shared a Twitter post promoting Bryan’s new album, "What Makes You Country".
Blake says, “Hey guys, it’s me. I just wanted to take a minute and tell you that my buddy Luke Bryan has a new album that just came out. It’s called What Makes You Country, and it got me thinking… What makes Luke country?”
Jason Aldean and wife Brittany revealed their first 'outing' with newborn son Memphis at "Target."
"It's like our second home," Brittany confesses.
"It's true," Jason replies.
Brian Kelley, one-half of the hit country duo Florida Georgia Line spilled 25 things you might not know about him to Us Weekly!
1. My wife, Brittney, makes me the happiest.
2. Our go-to pre-performance ritual is to circle up with our band, crew, family and friends and say a prayer before taking the stage.
3. The time in my life when I felt most afraid was when I was graduating college and figuring out what was next.
4. For my last meal on Earth, I’d eat sushi. Yellowtail jalapeño and baked crab hand rolls — delish!
5. My wife and I just opened our first Tribe Kelley retail store in Nashville.
6. I have a tattoo that says Music = Healing. It inspired the song “Music Is Healing.”
7. If I had one day left on Earth, I’d spend it on the beach with my wife.
8. I would love to collaborate with Justin Timberlake. I think there could be magic there!
9. The Bible is my favorite book of all time.
10. My hometown in Florida is my absolute favorite place in the world.
11. I idolize my dad. I always want to live life with the zest he does.
12. I never wear khaki pants.
13. My wife and I have four dogs.
14. Confession: I’m kind of a messy person.
15. There are definitely moments we wish we had back, but Tyler (Hubbard) and I try not to live with regret.
16. My Tribe Kelley beanie is my favorite thing to wear.
17. My perfect moment: waking up to watch the sun rise, sipping on a Stumptown coffee and lying on the beach with my beautiful wife.
18. I’ve definitely forgotten our lyrics at a show. It’s inevitable that it happens, but embarrassing nonetheless.
19. I drink a green juice every day.
20. Performing the Backstreet Boys’ choreography with them on stage was the craziest thing I’ve ever done.
21. I’m an early riser.
22. I am addicted to the reality show "Treehouse Masters".
23. Being able to make a living making music is the thing I’m most proud of in life.
24. The best holiday tradition is having a big Thanksgiving dinner with my family.
25. I drink our liquor, Old Camp Whiskey, on the rocks.
Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts stars in "Christmas In The Heartland", available to watch now on iTunes, Amazon, and at Target. Rooney plays the role of Jim, an aspiring country music artist and until recently unbeknownst to him, the father of Jesse who meets fellow teenage girl Kara on a plane home for the holidays. The girls quickly become friends when they’re seated next to each other and bond over having lost their mothers. Realizing they’re both being forced to spend the holidays with relatives they’ve never met, they decide to switch places and have fun with the situation.
Rodney Atkins and wife Rose Falcon welcomed son, Ryder Falcon Atkins, into the world on December 14th.
In an Instagram post on Rose’s account, she said, in part, that baby Ryder “looks exactly like Dad!”
Country singer and former "American Idol" contestant Casey James is now the father of two! The artist's wife have recently gave birth to their second child, a baby boy.
Although he did not say when his son was born, James did reveal his name: Maverick Pierce James.
The Academy of Country Music announced yesterday that the 53rd Academy of Country Music awards will broadcast LIVE from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 8:00 PM ET/delayed PT on the CBS Television Network. The 53rd ACM Awards, honoring and showcasing the biggest names and emerging talent in country music, will feature exciting performances, unprecedented collaborations, surprising moments and more to be announced in the coming months. More details will follow in the coming weeks.